The Green Belt and Road Initiative Center (Green BRI Center) provides research, analyses, policy engagement, capacity building and intelligence on policies, economics, environment, sustainability and green finance of the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) – also known as Silk Road Initiative.
We strive to be the global leader for independent and research-based policy development, advisory and action to build an ecologically-friendly and green Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) that is
- climate-neutral with zero greenhouse gas emissions,
- nature positive with protected biodiversity, and
- improves livelihoods for people.
Our work focuses on these areas:
- sustainable infrastructure
- sustainable transport
- renewable energy
- biodiversity finance
- green innovation
- green finance policy
- green agriculture
The Green BRI Center is also engaged in capacity building for private and public institutions.
If you want to learn more about how you can work together with the Green BRI Center or what we can do for you, please give us a call (+86 10 6228 8768), write us an e-mail (email@example.com), contact us on LinkedIN or Twitter.
Partners of the Green BRI Center
At Green BRI Center, we work for and with many Chinese and global partners in policy, industry, finance and civil society to maximize impact through engagement. They include:
- Chinese Ministry of Ecology and Environment (MEE)
- Chinese Ministry of Commerce (MofCom)
- Chinese Ministry of Finance (MoF)
- People’s Bank of China (PBoC)
- European Commission (EC)
- GIZ – German Development Organization
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- International Finance Corporation (IFC)
- China Development Bank (CDB)
- Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank (AIIB)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- United Nations ESCAP
- China Academy of Sciences (CAS)
- China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)
- Oxford University
- Waterloo University, Canada
- Climate Bond Initiative (CBI)
- World Resources Institute (WRI)
The Green BRI Center is part of the International Institute for Green Finance (IIGF) of the Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) in Beijing.