posted on Dec 30, 2020
The Green BRI Center at the International institute of Green Finance (IIGF) in Beijing is
looking for a deputy director (m/f/x) with minimum 5+ years of experience in finance,
sustainability, banking, and/or economics with fluency in English and excellent knowledge of
The deputy director will work closely with the Director on expanding the work of the center
based on excellent research in green finance and green economics, providing our
international clients and partners with policy research and policy advice in the areas of green
project finance, green finance regulation, and green infrastructure.
The project partners include international financial institutions, development finance
institutions, Chinese companies, as well as Chinese and international regulators.
This is a full-time job.
Expected starting date is no later than March, 2021.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary according to your level of qualification.
You will be working in one of the globally leading and fastest growing think tanks on Green
You work will impact the future of sustainable finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant international experience e.g. in project finance,
finance research, sustainability implementation, economics, climate studies
- Solid understanding of Chinese and international (green) finance landscape, including
stakeholders in government and private sector
- At minimum master degree, e.g. in finance, economics, business
- Excellent research skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese and English
- Strong statistical data analysis skills
- Strong interest in sustainability, green economy, green finance, infrastructure, green
- Team-work skills and high levels of motivation
Good to have
- Visualization skills
- Any other language
Please send your resume, a concise letter of motivation and your latest transcript to
Jan 20, 2021