posted January 18, 2021
Are you motivated to be responsible for international communication of one of the fastest growing think tanks on green and sustainable finance in the World?
We are looking for an experienced colleague (m/f/x, 3+ years experience) to lead our international communications, PR and international event organization in online and offline media with fluency in English and ideally very good knowledge of Chinese.
The role will be focused on accelerating online and offline media communication of the Green BRI Center. The PR expert will also be responsible to support the communication and organization of the largest green finance academic conference GRASFI, which for the first time will take place in Asia in 2021 and will be hosted by IIGF/CUFE. Accordingly, the responsibilities include:
- Writing of media articles based on IIGF research for different media
- Growth and management of online/social media channels, such as the websites (www.iigf.com.cn, www.green-bri.org) , LinkedIn, Twitter
- Compilation and management of IIGF Green BRI Center Newsletter
- Conference communication and organization, including media packages, key note speakers, etc.
- Maintenance and growth of media contacts
- Potentially Podcast
This is a full-time job. Expected starting date is as soon as possible in Beijing.
You will receive a payment , according to your level of qualification, at least 11.000 RMB per month.
- At least 3 years of relevant international experience in communication of sustainability, finance, and/or economics
- Excellent writing skills in English, very good command of Chinese
- Excellent knowledge of media landscape
- Strong network with relevant media
- Strong visualization skills
- Strong interest in sustainability, green economy, green finance, infrastructure
- Excellent organization and self-organization skills
- Good research skills
Please send your resume, a concise letter of motivation, a writing sample, and your latest transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closes on January 31st, 2021.